Wednesday, March 11, 2009

yay for books

Today I ended up going to Barnes & Noble with my mom because I had a $50 gift card to there. I had a hard time choosing what I wanted to get especially since I have a whole list of books that I would love to acquire. We ended up being in there for a good two hours. I could not find an Anthony Bourdain book to save my life there but I picked up three books.

Wreck This Journal
by: Keri Smith


Homemade Hellos
by: Eunice Moyle & Sabrina Moyle

Patient Zero
by: Jonathan Maberry


Already I adore Homemade Hellos and have plans to make things. Wreck This Journal is an awesome book that I'll take around with me everywhere for when I am bored and Patient Zero I'll have to review when I get done reading it.

1 comment:

  1. I expect a handmade hello a.s.a.p kthnxbi

    ReplyDelete