Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yay Chelsea hang out time!

Yesterday I got to hangout with the BFF, Chelsea! We ended up going to JoAnn's twice. The first time we went just to BS and kill time/figure out what to do. But she saw the felt and awesome little kids fabric and decided to make a blanket for her friend who's going to have a baby. She also got some felt and a nice monster fabric to make a monster doll.

We also went to Barnes And Noble to look at felt monster books for inspiration. Instead I found Ender's Game and Starcraft comic books that I don't have!

Chelsea and I also got to meet up with our friends Blake and Vern, oh, and Vern's girlfriend Sara who we never met before at Applebee's for half off happy hour. I haven't seen those two in a long time, possibly a year or even more so it was nice to hang out with them. Hopefully we can hang out more since we live in the same area again.

I also got to go to the Asian Market and finally got some Aloha Shoyu, Kimchi, and Mae Ploy green curry paste. Yumm I'm in heaven. Now i get to make some food and have something to put on rice other than just salt. I grabbed some Filipino treats also but for some reason they were out of Bibingka and that's the main thing i've been craving as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment